Followers

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Simplest happiness

Simplest happiness for myself, spend some money to maintain my bike. 
New Bar Tape RM50, discount RM20.
Clean my bike and Grease all my bearings, less than 50 bucks. way cheaper than KL.

Been very busy lately, enduring the challenging working life in the office where my soft skills are being tested, patience pushed to the limit. Very good training for me. The Navy Triathlon Team's secretary is attending a course here, it was my good luck to bump into him! =) Before this I've made 3 phone calls to the senior rates, but none of them pick up my call. I have no idea why... Anyway, I'm gonna represent the Navy for the very first time, to race Sultan Ahmad Shah Eco Challenge.
30km trail, holy shit =p Immediately I dropped a message to my 2ndSkin team informing them that I'll need a new pair of Skechers GoTrail ! =)
 

No comments: