Followers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ice Creamory

This ice cream has got some sentimental value to me. The last time I had this Kit Kat ice cream was 5 years back. I bought 2 of this Ice cream after Kasturi tuition.

I checked my facebook after deleting a few unwanted friends. I just get annoyed every time looking at their rubbish posts. The only way not to live in hatred is by deleting them. Next I have 300 over friend request pending, most of them I haven't met before. I'm not gonna approve anyway, too many friends to handle in my account. what's the point of having hundreds of friends in the list but the real ones not even a dozen. 

Today's training was average. Right after my Aircraft system and structure exam, I quickly get changed and present myself at the sports complex. Being the team leader, I must attend all training sessions. Today we did 4 loops, and all ladies finished strong. =) Get ready for greater training intensity next week!

A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. 

No comments: