Followers

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

FYP Presentation

In every university, there'll be a period of time when students bury themselves under the journals, voluntarily make themselves slaves at the fabrication workshop, or even weld metals for hours. Then at night, u see people sitting inside the store room with all kinds or weird projects, mostly you've no idea what they're doing. This month, the momentum to complete all the projects are extremely high, because the due date is today =p I woke up in the middle of the night and heard noise inside the store, it was 3am in the morning. the next day everyone must attend the morning parade. So, when do we sleep? Everyone is given 24 hours a day, but cadet have to make time. 

All the hard work will end TODAY, some of us tomorrow. I presented my project this morning.
I'll be submitting this project of mine tomorrow, so I took this picture of me and my project =) Due to security purposes, the technical data is not allowed to be published to the public. 
I walked into the presentation room, submitted my pen drive for the lecturer to scan it, just in case I plagiat.  But I believe I didn't copy anything from the internet. One of the panel didn't come, so left only 2. Half an hour before presentation, I didn't rehearse, I played Taylor Swift songs =p why stress myself before presenting on Stress analysis? save the unnecessary stresses for the presentation.
This is an investigation of stress created on APFSDS of different material. 

end of the presentation, the panel said "overall, your presentation was a success, I think u understand the whole concept very well". I wasn't nervous, I presented my paper very casually. Luckily it went well. Then I attended a farewell lunch with the endurance sports club members before rush back to my room for a desperately-needed-evening-nap. 

No comments: