Followers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ujian Kecergasan Asas




few hours after the previous blog, i would like to write another meaningful one... to describe in detail what "physical training instructors" are all about...

went for evening sport as usual. suddenly they called us up for physical training test. i'm fine with it.

the test consist of broadjump, shuttle run, 2.4km run, sit up and chin lifting.
i'm not going against the admin, but i just think the instructors need to attend some coaching courses to improve themselves.

i did a 8mins 30 secs relatively slow 2.4km run. amirul sprinted crazy fast and crossed the line in 7mins 44 secs. did all the test smoothly. i'm not quite good in shuttle run which require short sprints and explosive breathing. but i tried despite i'm tired...

i just came back from IM not even one week! i did poorly for the 4x10m shuttle run. the instructor came and whack my backside with his board. he said this is not IRONMAN standard!

i say again,

I JUST CAME BACK FROM IRONMAN. YESTERDAY I DID CROSS COUNTRY AND TODAY I DID FITNESS TEST!

WHEN CAN I REST???

i don't ask for excuses or exempt me from training, but can't he think? he expects me to perform as usual, which shows that he.................... i reserve my comment..... a physical training instructor... he is from the army=)

i would like to give credit to Chief PTI Zul (from the ROYAL MALAYSIAN NAVY) who always emphasize on stretching and warming up. he always follow procedures and he uses all his sport science knowledge to guide us the correct way to train without injury. i sincerely hope all my PTI will be like Chief PTI Zul...

No comments: