Followers

Friday, August 17, 2012

Back to Penang

 Finally, I'm back here again for the food and the people. =)

This time around, my holiday falls perfectly on the right date to celebrate Ethan and my mum's birthday. Getting bonus in this month made things even sweeter! =p Alvin, Michael and Jasmine will never let me pay for any meal, my wallet remains fat since day one till end of my trip. So I insisted to treat them with a seafood dinner tonight at Pantai Bersih. It could have been better if I passed my Laser sailboat license, I can bring them out to the sea for a short sailing trip! =) Other than food hunting, my aim for this trip is to make Ethan swim freestyle. Yesterday I managed to make him swim across 15m, hopefully before I leave he can cross the adult pool =)
 
He wanted me to bath for him, so this was what I did for him =p

2 more days left in Penang. I'll try to meet as many people as possible, and eat as much as possible before reporting to KDSI 1.

Jason Mraz - I won't give up =)

No comments: