Followers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 65 : Jalan-jalan Cari Makan




Mae Salong at Sungai Petani
after work went straight to my aunt's house for a surprise visit, brought along the angry bird i bought for my cousin sister. planned to go fishing after the visit, i ended up following them for a super nice Thai seafood dinner.

nice place, but not really strategic location. it is in a housing area, so hard to find.

grilled sting ray with asam sauce

thai style otak-otak

super hot and spicy lala.

taufu

ice cream

honey dates drink


dessert
the sink, tables and benches all are wooden ones.

Jasmine is right. everybody in Penang cares for me very much and pamper me with love. But i always choose the challenging path to live my life here.
drove home with bloated stomach filled with 3 plates of rice.

mentari terbenam tandanya senja,
merah membara indah tak terkata,
hidup Penang umpama syurga,
balik KL ke alam nyata.


No comments: