Followers

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 22: Half Boiled Egg

swim lesson with Ethan in the morning. today he finally touched the bottom of the pool.

cooked dinner for myself. bought russet potatoes and octopus for dinner.
Mr Potato
let Ethan and his family to try my cooking.
all of them said it was really good. Ethan seems to be very very attached to me=)

while cooking octopus, Micheal called me and asked me out to have dinner with them at anandha bahwan. my octopus meal has been abandoned. later they shared with me about Christian and all. they really care so much on what is happening to me right now. very thoughtful of them=) my blessing for meeting them. here in Penang, so many people has been treating me nicely, and all of them are so concern about me and never stop in giving me advice. I do appreciate it very much=)

Jasmine did a test on me regarding the issue they like to discuss about me.=p I would say the result was very accurate. I'm like half boiled egg now.

reminder from Micheal:
India'mike hotel uniform mike alpha november alpha november delta India hotel alpha victor echo foxtrot echo echo lima india november golf sierra. whiskey hotel yankey romeo echo mike india november delta mike echo tango hotel alpha tango India hotel alpha victor echo foxtrot echo echo lima india november golf sierra?

sierra hotel india tango. india tango sierra tango india mike echo tango oscar golf echo tango oscar november mike yankey bravo india kilo echo

No comments: