Followers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Perez ku sayang...




28 Dec 2008
in order for a cadet officer from UPNM Triathlon Team to be called a "legend"...
conquering Broga is a must! this is the 3rd Broga ride. the hills are killing, the first time i came here, i told myself there'll be no 2nd time. but still, i miss the route very much after 6 months plus i've been missing from the peloton. i finished it strong, average of 27.9km/h even though the hills made me 15km/h. i'm very happy to celebrate my birthday on top of Perez with Azwar, and OP Stupe. TSB, Kam, Upiq, Rafiq and the big boys sweep us from the back. i like Azwar's jersey very much.. the new Cobrawing also very nice=)his aero wheels even make him faster and more aero...

26 Dec 2008
PEREZ with the King Of Downhill..
very nice of Mac to accompany me while waiting for my parents to come. we even discussed about how am i gonna improve my IM09. Thanks a lot bro!!=)

Mr Chief kutu and his Jambu...



look what is written...
SELAMAT DATANG KE NEGERI SEMBILAN
KEUNIKAN BUAYA DESTINASI ULAR


Chan Jun Shen on his way to catch up with Chief Kutu and the Geng


my mum and my dad... sent me to Ulu Langat to Check out chief kutu's downhill speed.

No comments: