Followers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

MUDS Pre Race Clinic

3 months ago before, I had the intention to share my experience and knowledge on duathlon with more people. I know Malakoff University Duathlon Series (MUDS) will be my very best platform to conduct a talk on endurance racing. I didn't have the confidence at first, and I discussed this with a few of my very close friends and team mates. I doubted myself. will people listen to me? am I experienced and qualified enough to talk in public? can I do it well?

thanks to their constant support and encouragement, I finally voiced out my idea to race director Melody Tan. thanks to the person who checked my slides for Science of Injury Free Running too =)

this year will be my final year racing as a student, I wanna make it meaningful. for many years the topics have been very basic and easy to understand, so this year I will bring it to the next level, more detail and technical.

I will talk on
Race Preparations and Science of Injury Free Running.
Ironman and Ultraman
standing next to me is Kannan Murugasan, an Ultraman. just in case u don't know what Ultraman is, Ultraman is 3 times Ironman distance to be completed in 3 days time.
I'm a 3 times Ironman Finisher, he did triple Ironman distance in one shot!
this year, both of us will conduct the talk in 3 different universities. I hope combination of us both will enlighten more new athletes and give them a good start in endurance racing.

today I enlighten 10 athletes, those 10 athletes will help 100 more athletes, the 100 athletes will share the knowledge with a thousand athletes. the cycle will go on and on.


Avril Lavigne - Wish You Were Here



during my industrial training I got a reminder from a friend. since then I've been typing the word "humble" every single day, till today. this is one thing that I'm still learning.

2 comments:

Artakus said...

upload ur slide in ur blog later after d presentation..at least we can read it from here.. hehe thanks.

Chan Jun Shen said...

uploaded =)