Followers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Senior Officer at Home


i was napping from 4pm till 7pm, all of a sudden Mangga my junior came to me telling that i have to attend Prize Giving for winning the Snapshot competition i joined few months back. i won a 250 gig external hard disk. i sent 2 pictures, wasn't so sure which one won the prize. the UPNM's photographer got 3rd place, may be one day i can take over him=p
Debat ala Presiden

with the 7cm incision, i walked up the stage very very slowly. till VC asked me what happened to me. i wasn't sure what to wear for the prize giving. i'm exempted from wearing uniform, so i planned to wear tracksuit. decided to make phone to the "wise man". so my dad suggested i wear batik because i can choose not to wear belt so that it won't pressure my incision.

guess what...

i went into Dewan Bistari, i was the only cadet wearing batik, others wear planters. if i were to wear tracksuit, they will chase me out of the hall. sent my dad a message telling him what a great suggestion he made=)

minutes later...

all the big shots of UPNM wearing batik came into the hall...

sent another message to my dad...

*no wonder he was the Best Cadet. he can read the high rank officer's thinking. next time, ask the wise man before making any decision, especially when come to the military protocol.

No comments: